Flare Pant in Stone
Flare Pant in Stone $159
Detail oriented, makes you feel comfortable, looks super sexy. We're not talking about your dream guy. We're talking about the Flare Pant.
- Made from our soft, structured 100% Organic Cotton Teddy Fabric
- Our most flattering fit yet, the Flare Pant forms to your body. Dress up & down with ease
- Complete with a beautifully sewn split leg and soft ruched waistband
- Calling our long-legged friends. The Flare Pant is complete with a 30" inseam
- True to size. For an oversized look, size up.
Emily is 6'2, has a 30" waist, and is wearing a medium.
Fabric & Care
The Organic Cotton Teddy Fabric is a luxe midweight fleece. With a structured, smooth face and a plush, cloud-like backing, we save the softness for your skin.
When laundry day comes around, wash your pieces on a cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
The Flare Pant fits true to size. If you would like an oversized fit, we suggest sizing up.
For sizing questions, please see our size guide or reach out to us.
- Fabric to finished loungewear made through our local Los Angeles supply chain
- Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and Bluesign® certified dyes
- CLB, as in Certified Low-Impact, babe. We are Certified Plastic Negative, low carbon, and low waste
For more information on our sustainability initiatives, please visit our sustainability page.
Okay I bought Ocio for the sustainability aspect & of course how cute the stuff is BUT I didn't expect to love them this much. I have sweats from madhappy, girlfriend collective, vuori... nothing compares to these! Specifically - the flare pants are the best sweatpants I've ever owned. Long enough for me (I'm 5'10) and just so damn cute.
These are the coolest sweatpants.
These remind me of those bell/flare yoga pants from the early 2000s, but way comfier and chicer! I got the black, but I'm going to order a few more on Black Friday. Love them!
These are my new go to comfy pants! The flare & side slit makes them so unique and cute to style. I have the camel color and they're gorgeous. Going back to buy the black.