Straight Leg Pant in Stone
Straight Leg Pant in Stone $149
Put the pants in sweatpants.
Kind of fancy. This straight legged pant style is complete with a back knee seam and clean length for the optimal cozy-to-presentable ratio.
- Made from our structured, soft 100% Organic Cotton Teddy fabric
- Tailored length with a 28.5" inseam
- Refined stitching details
- Ocio’s signature deep no bunch pockets
- Hidden internal drawcord to tighten the waistband as needed
Antonio is 6'1, has a 30" waist, and is wearing a large
Fabric & Care
The Organic Cotton Teddy Fabric is a luxe midweight fleece. With a structured, smooth face and a plush, cloud-like backing, we save the softness for your skin.
When laundry day comes around, wash your pieces on a cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
Sizing & Fit
We designed the Organic Cotton Teddy Collection to have an oversized, roomy fit. Take your normal size for an oversized fit, or size down for a more fitted look.
For sizing questions, please see our size guide or reach out to us.
- Fabric to finished loungewear made through our local Los Angeles supply chain
- Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton and Bluesign® certified dyes
- CLB, as in Certified Low-Impact, babe. We are Certified Plastic Negative, low carbon, and low waste
For more information on our sustainability initiatives, please visit our sustainability page.
my favorite sweats
They're definitely cooler than a jogger - I feel better about wearing these out and styling them than a regular jogger style sweatpant. I have the dark green and I just ordered black.
cooler than joggers, my gf loves them
I'm 6ft 180 and I bought an XL which should fit me fine but it comes up under my belly button. So every time I raise my arms I'm showing my tummy. Please fix your sizing chart for $140 I would think it would fit perfectly and be easy to determine the size. Fabric is nice I just wish oversized was oversized and I had know how long an XL was going to be. Is your guys fit model 5'6"? I'm pretty disappointed. I hope someone can clarify for me what the right size to purchase is without too much hassle. It shouldn't be this hard when buying a $300 sweatsuit. You get 3 stars because the fabric feels nice.